Prosecuting Attorney

Frequently Asked Questions - Prosecuting Attorney

Call law enforcement. For crimes occurring within the city limits of Wenatchee, contact the Wenatchee Police Department (509) 888-4200. For crimes occurring outside the city limits of Wenatchee, but still within the boundaries of Chelan County, contact the Chelan County Sheriff's Office (509) 667-6851.

Information on how to file a restraining order is available in the Chelan County Clerk's Office (509) 667-6380, or go to the Clerk's Web page by clicking on the County Home link at the top left corner of this page).

The Prosecutor's Office cannot give advice. Citizens should contact a law enforcement agency or an attorney if they wish to file criminal charges or need advice in this area.

No. Reports are obtained through the affected law enforcement agency.

That information is available through the County Clerk's Office.

Posted: 01/22/2015 04:13 PM
Last Updated: 02/01/2019 04:25 PM

Share This Page...

Chelan County Calendar

Upcoming events and schedules at the county!

  • 15
    Dec 2021
    01:00 PM - 03:00 PM

    Hearing Examiner - December 15, 2021

    Posted by: Community Development

    By Zoom Video Conference
  • 15
    Dec 2021
    06:00 PM - 08:00 PM

    Boundary Review Board

    Posted by: Board Of County Commissioners

    The newly formed Chelan County Boundary Review Board meets on Dec. 15.

    By Zoom video conference
  • 11
    Dec 2021
    09:00 AM - 01:00 PM

    December Parenting Class - English Only

    Posted by: Superior Court Clerk

    Supporting Children Through Divorce is a four-hour educational program designed to help parents focus on the needs of their children during and after divorce and separation.

    Washington State University Extension
  • 10
    Dec 2021
    11:00 AM - 01:00 PM

    Coffee with Bob

    Posted by: Board Of County Commissioners

    A quarterly update for the Upper Valley community

    Online via Zoom