Public Records Request Juvenile

The Chelan County Juvenile Court (CCJC) will respond promptly to public records requests.  To make a records request, complete the Administrative Records Request form, below, and submit it by mail, email, fax, or in person using the contact information below.

Detailed information about records requests and the procedures, timelines, and options for judicial review of a records decision can be found in CCJC Policy 7.5, below.  Printed copies of this policy and the Administrative Records Request form can be obtained at the CCJC probation office.  Completed forms and any questions about records should be directed to the attention of the public records officer.


Public Records Officer: Philip Jans

Mailing Address: 

Chelan County Juvenile Court
316 Washington St., Suite 202
Wenatchee, WA 98801

Phone:  (509) 667-6350
Fax: (509) 667-6583
E-mail Address: