Education and Outreach - Natural Resources
Chelan County Natural Resources Department works with several other non-profit organizations and government agencies within the County to staff outreach events held throughout the year. CCNRD also coordinates the Wenatchee Watershed Planning Unit and Habitat Sub-committee meetings which bring stakeholders together to plan and implement watershed stewardship activities within the County. For a complete list of events and more information, contact Jennifer Hadersberger at (509) 667-6682.
2018 Spring Community Meetings
The Chelan County Natural Resource Department is hosting a series of meetings in May and June throughout the Wenatchee Watershed to discuss topics such as past and upcoming stream restoration projects and water resource management. Click below for the meeting schedule. Presentations will be uploaded as they become available. For more information contact Mary Jo Sanborn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-667-6532.
- Chumstick Creek Presentation
- Mission Creek Presentation
- Upper Wenatchee River Presentation (Includes Lake Wenatchee, Little Wenatchee River, White River and Chiwawa River)
- Lower Wenatchee River Presentation
- Peshastin Creek Presentation
- Nason Creek Presentation
- Icicle Creek - see more details for the Icicle Strategy