Changes or additions will be posted at 4:00 p.m. on the day prior to any calendar. Changes or additions made after 4:00 p.m. will not be reflected on the web.
See the Holidays button on the left.
- Dress appropriately. Dress slacks, shirt, skirt or blouse show respect for the court. Clean jeans and dress shirt would also be acceptable. Hats are not allowed.
- Food or drinks are not allowed in the courtroom.
- Weapons of any kind are not allowed in the courthouse.
- The courtroom is not an appropriate place for children. Please arrange for someone to watch them while you are in court. Even if you plan on leaving your children in the lobby and if they are too noisy and it disturbs court proceedings, security may have you remove them from the building.
- Turn off cell phones prior to entering the courtroom.